How to perform the exercise
- Stand tall facing a pulley that has been adjusted to higher than head-height.
- Attach a rope or dual handles to the pulley and grab hold of each end with your palms facing your head.
- Engage your abs and pull the weight towards your face. Separate your hands as you pull.
- Note: If the machine isn’t equipped with foot plates, you can use barbell plates placed under the machine to increase your range of motion. Don’t “bounce” the weight up using momentum.
- Try to keep your arms parallel to the floor.