Cable Upright Row
How to perform the exercise
- Attach a straight bar to the low pulley on the cable station.
- Stand facing the station with your feet shoulder width apart either side of the pulley.
- Grip the bar with an overhand grip, with your hands shoulder-width apart and arms fully extended.
- Keep your shoulders back.
- Raise the bar straight up in one smooth movement, until it is just below your chin.
- Hold for a count of one while squeezing your biceps and forearms.
- Slowly lower to the start position and repeat.
- Perform this exercise with as short rest periods as you can.