Exercise / Biceps
How to perform the exercise
- Set up a cable station with a straight bar attachment connected to the low pulley.
- Stand close to the station, feet shoulder width apart either side of the pulley.
- Grip the bar with a shoulder-width underhand grip.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides.
- Curls your arms upward from the elbows in a smooth arc.
- Continue until your forearms are vertical with your palms facing your shoulders. Hold for a count of one while flexing your biceps.
- Lower the bar back to the starting position in a smooth motion.
- Keep your elbows in a stationary position to ensure full engagement of your biceps.